by Nae Nae
4 slices of potato bread
1 large egg
1/4 cup of French’s Yellow Mustard
1/4 cup of Idaho garlic mashed potato flacks
1/4 cup of coconut flacks
1 quart olive oil
2 pounds boneless flounder
1. Pour olive oil into 5 quart pot. Let stand on medium heat.
2. In a large bowl beat one egg set aside.
3. Cut lemon in half squeeze one half over individual flounder.
4. Coat both sides of flounder with yellow mustard.
5. Dip flounder into the beaten egg.
6. Lightly coat flounder with all purpose flour and coconut flakes.
7. Place flounder in hot cooking oil.
8. Flounder is done when it floats, about 10-15 minutes.
9. Drain oil off of fried flounder by putting on paper towels.
10. Place hot fried flounder between two slices of potato bread and enjoy.