Quick and Easy Cinnamon Bread Rolls
Have you ever tried homemade cinnamon bread rolls?
If not you're in for a real sweet delicious treat. The cinnamon rolls recipe that follows is simple and results in bread rolls that are pretty tasty. I bet you won't be able to stop yourself from eating all of the rolls.
Cinnamon Rolls Recipe<
- 1 package of frozen or ready-to-bake rolls
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to package directions.
- Remove rolls from package and place in a round cake pan.
- In a small bowl, blend together butter, sugars and cinnamon.
- Drizzle mixture over rolls and bake according to package directions.
- Let cinnamon rolls cool for a couple of minutes and then devour.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Cinnamon Bread Rolls to Bread Rolls or Biscuit Recipes