Chocolate Pecan Pie of Chocolate Lovers
Here is a chocolate pecan pie recipe for those of you who love eating chocolate. The chocolate pie recipe you'll find below is a family
favorite during the holidays. As such this has become one of our all-time favorite holiday recipes.
Enough about that, here is the recipe for your eating pleasure and enjoyment.
Chocolate-Pecan Pie Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup, 2 ounces chocolate chips, divided
- 1 unbaked deep dish pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350.
- To a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, sugar, flour, butter, syrup, vanilla, pecans and 1 cup chocolate chips. Mix ingredients together well.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell, then sprinkle the remaining 2 ounces of chocolate chips over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour until top browns to your liking.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Chocolate Pecan Pie to Pie Recipes