Quick and Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Ready to Eat?
This boneless pork chop recipe may seem simple but it will result in pure eating satisfaction. Whoever said cooking was difficult was totally
wrong. With this quick and easy pork chop recipe it's hard to get it wrong. With minimal prep and cooking time you can have a delicious meal
sitting on your table, ready to enjoy.
Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 to 6 thinly sliced boneless breakfast pork chops
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Salt to taste
Since these pork chops cook up so quick it's a good idea to go ahead and cook your side dishes before frying your pork chops. Try vegetables
and rice, baked potatoes, or dressing along side your chops.
Let's cook up those chops.
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the frying pan. Gently sprinkle garlic powder
and pepper into the oil. No go ahead, place pork chops into frying pan. Flip chops frequently for even browning and proper cooking. Fry meat
for approximately four minutes per side.
- When meat is browned and well done remove from pan. Drain on paper towels for a minute or two and serve with your favorite side items.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Boneless Pork Chops to Pork Recipe