How to Prepare Baked Pork Chops In Only 3 Easy Steps
The baked pork chops recipe that follows in a very nutritious and healthy meal. What I also like most about this quick and easy recipe is the fact it takes less than 20 minutes to bake up a tender and juicy pork chop meat dish.
Baked Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 6 center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumb
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp Hot 'N Spicy Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Nonstick spray coating
- Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk, in a large bowl. Place pork chops in milk mixture; let stand for 5 minutes, turning chops once.
- Meanwhile, mix together cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, Hot 'N Spicy Seasoning and salt. Remove chops from milk mixture. Coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating. Place chops in pan; bake in 375-degree oven for 20 minutes. Turn chops; bake 15 minutes longer or till no pink remains.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Baked Pork Chops to Pork Recipes