Too Easy Baked Bean Recipe
This baked bean recipe is the simplest of all bean recipes. If you're going to have a cookout or backyard barbecue
the following recipe is one you don't want to forget to cook up. Baked beans are so popular in our family that we cook these each time we're outside grilling.
I often prepare these for potluck lunches, at work as well.
Oven Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 large cans pork and beans
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- brown sugar to taste
- cooking spray
- salt and pepperto taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook and stir ground beef over medium-high heat until beef is browned. Drain cooked beef
and set aside.
- Pour pork and beans into oven safe dish that has been lightly sprayed with cooking oil. Gentle mix in cooked ground beef and dry mustard. Next add in
brown sugar to taste, mixing thoroughly.
- Bake beans at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. Until nice and bubbly. Remove from oven and sauce will thicken as the baked beans cool.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Baked Bean Recipe to Bean Recipes page