Baked Barbecue Rib Recipe
This baked barbecue rib recipe is very convenient. There is no need to worry about waiting for good weather, having enough charcoal or liter fluid or borrowing your neighbors grill.
Also, oven baked barbecue ribs are ideal for someone confined
to the house because of bad weather conditions or for you if you just can't bring yourself to cooking outside.
The recipe that follows is very simple and produces some very tasty barbecue ribs.
If you're looking for dinner menu ideas try serving your ribs
with boiled cabbage,
macaroni and cheese,
corn bread and
iced tea or lemonade.
Quick and Easy Barbecue Rib Recipe
- 2 pounds pork ribs
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Cut ribs into smaller pieces and place in a 9"x13" pan with a 1/4" of water in the bottom. Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Cover and bake at 325º F for 30 minutes.
- While ribs are baking, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain ribs and put back in the 9"x13" pan. Pour sauce over top and bake at 325º F for 45 minutes uncovered, basting the ribs
occasionally with the sauce.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This barbecue rib recipe comes from Karen Ciancio. She has a wonderful cooking and recipe site called www.cookingnook.com. Have a look.
I'm positive you will enjoy this Baked barbecue rib recipe.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Baked Barbecue Rib recipe to Pork Recipes